Instagram April

Is it too late to post about April? It feels like just 5 minutes ago but my calendar has rudely reminded me that we're closer to June.

In April, Instagram *finally* came to Android - and about time too! I've rather envied iPhone users having all the photographic fun for the past year or so. But now I have my very own copy on my little HTC and have loved taking snapshots of my more 'everyday' encounters. So rather than bore you all with tales of what I got up to, how's about a little photo journalling?


April started (and finished) with a major home renovation project.




It also brought the Spring sales, and provided me with 2 beautiful new dresses!


A new tradition was started in our household - Easter baskets.


My favourite jewellers released an *amazing* Mexican inspired collection.


The sun shone ever-so-briefly upon the cherry blossoms.


Exciting parcels arrived...


...containing treasures and treats!


There were rainy afternoons in, spent baking...


... and sunny afternoons out, at the local art gallery.

I'm always looking for new people to follow on Instagram - so why not share your handle in the comments section? I'd love to see what you're all up to! Oh and of course you can follow me too if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!