So, where were we?

Hi everyone! Happy 2013! It's been a little while hasn't it?

To be honest, life got a bit hectic towards the end of last year and I ended up having to take a little blogging break. But I'm back now - I missed you lovely lot!

So, if it's not too late in the day for such things, I thought it might be nice to have a little round up of last year so we can catch up with what's been going on round these parts.

In 2012...
• I launched Pixel Portraits - what an exciting year it's been for this little product. It's been amazing seeing them ship all over the world - and I can't wait to expand the range in 2013.



• The incomparable Joy Cho of Oh Joy! featured Pixel Portraits on her blog - am still completely geeking out over this! 

• We filled our weekends with festivals and art installations - the North East really excelled themselves last year, there was so much to do! Can't wait to get cracking on this year's programme of events...


• We took a road trip to the Peak District for a much needed holiday with family. We went down into caves, up mountains by cable car and flew kites...


• We saw dear friends welcome twin boys into their family - and visited them many times for cuddles!

• I spent inordinate amounts of time crocheting. This year I'm aiming to get back into knitting - so many projects in mind...

• I started many craft projects (but did not finish all of them - yet)...

• My choir entered their first competition - and won!


• I tried my hand at teaching for the first time...

• On a completely different note, I also tried out Segway-ing for the first time- so much fun!


• We finally remodelled our bathroom - hurrah!

• I achieved a personal goal by selling at a craft fair for the first time.


• As usual, I got completely over excited about Christmas...


• We cheered as so many dear friends received happy news. 2013 is going to be filled with weddings and babies...

• We received some happy news of our own...


• Yep, that's right - come April, we're welcoming a new addition to the fold. A boy. And we couldn't be more excited...

So! That's me - what's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!