Now where were we?

Hey everyone!

I disappeared again for a little while there didn't I? Things have been a hive of activity over at SP HQ these past few weeks. I've had a ton of Pixel Portrait orders keeping me busy - not to mention preparing the house (and our lives) for the arrival of our little man. Hard to believe he's due any day now!

Anyway - I'm lining up a bunch of lovely blog posts to keep everyone happy whilst I jump headfirst into parenthood, but before all that I just wanted to write a quick note about Google Reader. I know, I know, I'm a little late to the party on this one, but it bears repeating.

So. As you probably already know, Google Reader is no more - so if you want another way of following Scarlet Pyjamas, why not try BlogLovin'?



It's pretty cool, you can read all your favourite blogs in one place! There's a button to follow us over on the right there. See it?

Alternatively, if you prefer something a little different there are a ton of aggregators out there - just Google it and pick one that looks the prettiest!

I'll be back soon with some less admin based posts for you... promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!