Project 2014


Happy 2014 everyone!

I'll be checking in very soon with everything that's been going on around here lately, but first I wanted to tell you guys all about a really exciting initiative that's just started over at OhMyHandmade.

They're encouraging folks to start something amazing in January 2014 - whatever it might be - for themselves, for their crafty business or for the community around them.

In their own words:
"Project 2014 is a month dedicated to exploring what we want the year to hold and charting plans to make it happen."

Inspiring right? Personally, I woke up on January 1st with a head full of ideas (and once I'd given Little M his breakfast I was even able to jot a couple of them down!) Ideas for my businesses, ideas for personal projects, ideas for adventures - you name it!

I'll be back soon to tell you about them all in due course, but for now I'm turning it over to you guys! What are you planning for 2014? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!