Dinosaur Baby Shower


A few weeks ago, our lovely friends threw J and I a dinosaur themed baby shower to celebrate the imminent arrival of our Little Man. It's pretty safe to say they outdid themselves. Check out this Jurassic decor!


We even had dinosaur shaped cupcake sprinkles (on green cakes)!


You may have spotted us ready to play 'Pin the Tail on the T-Rex' in the pic above. We have very mature and grown up parties - can't you tell ;)



I won!


We're currently infuriating everyone by refusing to reveal the Little Man's name until he arrives. Consequently, he's earned himself this made up moniker in the meantime (there is logic behind it, but it's a long story). I have a feeling it's going to stick even after his real name is out there...



We were also given a host of really lovely gifts (thanks everyone!) - including this awesome handmade dinosaur playmat! Check out the stitching on this bad boy. Pretty sure it's been made by elves...


It being a dinosaur themed party, I took the opportunity to wear the awesome T-Rex necklace my parents bought me for Christmas. It's pretty huge. I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!