Breaking Bad


These past few weeks, I've been catching up on Breaking Bad. 

As it stands I have 5 episodes left before the big finale (no spoilers please!). I know I'm a little late to the party on this one but it's not really appropriate family viewing so I haven't been able to binge watch. But guys. Seriously. It's getting insanely tense. Like, edge of your seat with gritted seat tense! I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the end without having to watch a Disney movie in between each episode, just to lighten the mood!

I have my theories on how it all might end, which are strikingly similar to this little masterpiece. It's pleasantly light and refreshing compared to the real deal...



I genuinely believe the kid playing WW might have Tony Awards in his future. Talk about committed to the bit!

Has anyone else not seen the big ending yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!