Erm... yeah... blogging...



So. I kind of went away again for a while didn't I?

It seems that maintaining a regular blogging schedule, raising a baby, running two businesses whilst also remembering to do things like eat and shower has been a bit beyond me of late. I genuinely don't know how all those pro-bloggers with kids do it! I swear they must have Bernard's Watch or something...


(for those not in their late 20s and living in the UK - this here is Bernard...)

But I haven't forgotten about you guys - I promise! In fact I've been jotting down a whole bunch of ideas and draft posts for a while now. Apparently it's National Blog Post Month (or NaBloPoMo - much more fun!) - the idea being that you write a post everyday during November. As it happens I only found out about this on the 6th. So I sort of missed that bandwagon. But, it encouraged me to blog a little more frequently than I have been. Which lets face it shouldn't be hard!

So, yeah. Let's catch up! What have you been up to over the summer? Anything fun?



And for now I will leave you with a picture of Little M in a sailor's hat. Can't say fairer than that...

(If you *do* want to hear from me on a much more regular basis, have you followed Scarlet Pyjamas on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram? Come join the social network-y fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!