Instagram July

July was a crazy busy month for me - workwise and personally. Most excitingly, our dear friends the Zabrockis welcomed two precious twin boys into the world. Can't wait to meet those little guys!

Huge life events aside, here were some of July's smaller highlights...


I spent some time working at Newcastle's Toffee Factory.


Received some beautiful typographic post.


Olympic fever took hold of the UK.


I did a mammoth amount of baking - baby showers and birthdays, cupcakes and gateaux!


Went to a hog roast with the in-laws.


Had a delicious sushi date.


Managed to match my manicure to my crafting! (Also my manicure skills are slowly improving - are you proud? Nearly no smudges this time).

What did you get up to in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!