Scarlet Pyjamas + Mr XStitch


Hey guys! Just a quick one from me today!

Last week I was thrilled to be featured on the awesome Mr XStitch website - and if you head over there you can read an interview with me by the awesome Jess, who runs the 'Loadofol'bobbins' section.

The idea of being featured on such an awesome site still blows my mind. It's such a treasure trove of crafty awesomeness and to be featured alongside the artists they show there is a real honour. 

Here's a little snippet of the interview (you can read the full article here).

What is your earliest stitching memory?
I’m sure I dabbled in crafts as a child, but my first real memory of sewing was trying to learn blanket stitch at Girl Guides. My effort was, frankly, shocking – something only a mother could love (in fact she still has it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!