Draw Lent: Week 5

Day 29: 'Mingo! (My son's current obsession)
In week 5, I truly believed I was on the home stretch! We were so close to that magical 'Day 40' (of 40 days and 40 nights of Lent fame). It was a very satisfying feeling. Until head #DrawLent honcho, Gary, informed me that we didn't stop at 40 and instead went through to Easter Sunday. A whole extra week. Apparently I don't understand how Lent works...

Day 30: The inspiration just didn't flow today - but an illustration was still completed!

Day 31: We had a partial solar eclipse in the UK. Which it was too cloudy to see. So I drew Ursa Major instead.

Day 32: Oh help! Oh no! It's a Gruffalo!

Day 33: The Clangers are coming back  (with Michael Palin on board no less)! I'm super psyched.

Day 34: Little dude grew out of another pair of shoes today. Bittersweet. 
Day 35: Set myself a 5 minute pencil sketch challenge. Frankly I'm amazed it's taken this long for a Disney Princess to turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!