Draw Lent: Week 6

Day 36: Just can't keep away from birds. Today a British garden regular - the blue tit.

Week 6. Drawing every day just feels part of my routine now - it's been a really wonderful exercise. I feel myself loosening up, not overthinking drawings and just letting myself doodle without pressure. It feels really, really good.

Day 37: The last ever episode of Glee. I loved this show, even saw the live tour back in the day. It may have had its ups and downs in terms of quality, but it's definitely one I'm sad to see the back of.

Day 38: Nichelle Nichols. A living legend. Was really happy with this one...

Day 39: An evening out does not mean an evening off! You gotta work with what you've got!

Day 40: Megara from Disney's Hercules. An underrated movie in my book. 
Day 41: The mandarin duck. Hands down the prettiest of all the ducks.

Day 42: I went digging through some of my old teenage notebooks and rediscovered Emily the Strange. Man that took me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!